I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-intarea-server-logging-recommendations-03.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20110305
IETF LC End Date: 20110311
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - 1 page 3:
  "... will diminish but this is a
   years long perhaps decades long process."

  I had a concern about the plural (years/decades) but I consulted
  someone with a better English than me who answered the whole construct
  was pretty bad...

 - 1 page 3: this <linebreak> documents. -> document

 - 2 page 4: e.g. -> e.g.,

 - 2 page 4: preffered -> preferred
  (about this statement, should the document explain a localtime only
   is not enough (it is ambiguous during one hour per year,
   unfortunately it is trivial to know which one :-)?)

Regards

francis.dup...@fdupont.fr