Hi all,

Some folks who have accessed the review tool may have noticed that they have assignments for the Dec 1 telechat. I haven't made the official assignments yet, and the gen-art.html spreadsheet is not updated. However, I have made the assignments in the review tool (since it's really easy). Here's a head's up (which the tool also thoughtfully supplies):

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft                                       

David Black            T 2011-11-14 draft-ietf-eai-frmwrk-4952bis-12
Elwyn Davies           T 2011-10-25 draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-04
Elwyn Davies           T 2011-11-30 draft-ietf-lisp-16
Joel Halpern           T -          draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-05
Miguel Garcia          T 2011-11-30 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-27
Miguel Garcia          TR2011-10-21 draft-oreirdan-mody-bot-remediation-18
Miguel Garcia          TR2011-10-21 draft-oreirdan-mody-bot-remediation-18
Martin Thomson         T 2011-10-19 draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-06
Peter McCann           T 2011-11-15 draft-ietf-ippm-loss-episode-metrics-03
Roni Even              T 2011-11-29 draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-04
Suresh Krishnan        T -          draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-03
Suresh Krishnan        T -          draft-ietf-lisp-alt-09
Vijay Gurbani          T 2011-11-07 draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-06
Vijay Gurbani          T 2011-11-21 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-strrst-12


I'll make the official assignments a week before the telechat since the agenda can change.

Jean


_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to