Hi Christer,

Thanks for your comments, I agree with most of them. Allow me to answer a couple of issues of disagreements.

> - Requirements
> -- REQ-4: Isn't this requirement already covered by REQ-3?

No. Req-3 claims for a mechanism for the recipient of a message to determine whether the receive message is private or regular.

Req-4 claims for the a mechanism to send private messages.

> - There is no definition/reference for "roster".

Roster is a not a technical term. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, there are two entrances for "roster":

1
  a : a roll or list of personnel
b : such a list giving the order in which a duty is to be performed <a duty roster> c : the persons listed on a roster

2: an itemized list

I think the term is clear when we use it in the context of a conference with participants.

/Miguel