I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-06.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <miguel.a.gar...@ericsson.com>
Review Date: 2012-06-19
IETF LC End Date: 2012-06-20
IESG Telechat date: 2012-06-21

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

The document is well written and easy to read. Congratulations to the authors.

I have some minor editorial comments.

- All the figures that represent bits on the wire do not follow the convention of numbering the bits. I would suggest to add the bit number as per the RFC style guide. This means adding these two lines to most figures in the document:

       0                   1                   2                   3
       0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1

- Also, related to figures. I would suggest to add a caption to each figure, for example, under the figure in Section 2.1:

      Figure 2: RBridge Channel Message inner frame

This allows other documents to easily refer to the figure by number (e.g., "Figure 2 in RFC xxxx").

- Section 2.1.1: s/species/specifies

- Section 4. There are 5 bullet points. Something is wrong with the indentation of the third bullet point.

/Miguel
--
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608