Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Roni Even         2012-07-13    draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02

Suresh Krishnan   2012-07-04    draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-08

Vijay Gurbani     2012-07-06    draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-hiding-04

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer: