I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referrals-14
Reviewer:  Mary Barnes
Review Date:  23 Sept 2012
IETF LC End Date: 26 Sept 2012
IETF Telechat Date: 27 Sept. 2012

Minor Issue:
------------

Section 11, next to last paragraph, last sentence: "The value for
   this padata item should be empty."

Is this really a "should" or is a MUST more appropriate? If it's a "should"
then the cases whereby the item is not empty appropriate should be defined.

Nits:
----
Section 6:
-  2nd paragraph, 2nd sentence: "maintain ta set of aliases" -> "maintain a
set of aliases".

- 4th paragraph.  I would suggest to remove the parenthesis - no reason for
that statement not to be part of the main body of the previous paragraph.

Section 11:
- Paragraph after the schema:  "The The" -> "The"

Section 13.1:
- 1st paragraph: "previously send by the KDC" -> "previously sent by the
KDC"