Med: The points listed in that section are usually presented as limitations of
the solution. If you noticed I said in my first answer "limitations(?)" because
I disagree those points were limitations but rather open questions which depend
on the design choices.

>On the packet preservation description text in section 3.3.2, I am not
>sure what assumptions the document makes.  For good and appropriate
>reasons, the document does not describe.  I believe tat the ability to
>avoid ALGs is dependent upon more specific choices of solution, beyond
>merely the stateless property.
Would it be acceptable to weaken the
>statement in the document to one that notes that stateless solutions
>admit the possibility of solutions which do not require ALGs?
>And that
>such avoidance is highly desirable?

Med: Below a text proposal:

OLD:

   Facilitates service evolution:  Since the payload of IPv4 packets is
      not altered in the path, services can evolve without requiring any
      specific function (e.g., Application Level Gateway (ALG)) in the
      Service Provider's network;

NEW:

   Facilitates service evolution:  Stateless solutions admit
      applications can be deployed without enabling any application-
      specific function (e.g., Application Level Gateway (ALG)) in the
      Service Provider's network.  Avoiding ALGs is highly desirable.

Better?