Med: The text in -06 says:

   HOST_ID is not designed to reveal the identity of a user, a
   subscriber, or an application.  HOST_ID is designed to identify a
   host under a shared IP address.

To prevent HOST_ID to be used to track a host, Section 3 discusses that aspect.
In particular, the text says "Address-sharing function should not use
      permanent HOST_ID values."

>The layering issue for Forwarded header (Section 4.4.1) is still in
>draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis-06.
>
>In Section 4.4.2:
>
>   "Injecting Forwarded header also introduces some implementations
>    complexity if the HTTP message is at or close to the MTU size."
>
>I don't know how much breakage will occur with this.

Med: Me too. This issue was reported by a wg participant.