From: Peter Saint-Andre [psain...@cisco.com]
To: Jari Arkko [jari.ar...@piuha.net]
CC: Christer Holmberg [christer.holmb...@ericsson.com]; gen-art@ietf.org
[gen-art@ietf.org]; draft-saintandre-urn-example....@tools.ietf.org
[draft-saintandre-urn-example....@tools.ietf.org]
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Genart review of draft-saintandre-urn-example-04
On Apr 9, 2013, at 9:25 AM, Jari Arkko wrote:

Thanks for your review, Christer. The document is up for discussion in this
week's IESG telechat (on Thursday).

Peter: Have you seen Christer's question about Section 2.6?

Sorry, I had missed Christer's review. That text is an artifact of when the
document was Informational, not BCP. I suggest:

OLD

   As a
   result, implementers are counselled against using example URNs for
   any purposes other than documentation, private testing, and truly
   experimental contexts.

NEW

   Therefore, it is NOT RECOMMENDED for implementers to use example

   URNs for any purposes other than documentation, private testing,

   and truly experimental contexts.

Jari

On Mar 25, 2013, at 12:48 PM, Christer Holmberg