On 21/10/2013 18:34, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
Hi all,

The following httpbis documents are in Last Call:

  * draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging (82 pages)
  * draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics (98 pages)
  * draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional (27 pages)
  * draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range (24 pages)
  * draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache (41 pages)
  * draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth (18 pages)
  * draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations (7 pages)
  * draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations (5 pages)

They should be considered as a set, and they total 302 pages.
I don't think I should review any of them, as I was semi-active in the WG.

I'm looking for 2-3 volunteers to take on the set and divide the review work among themselves.

Although the Last Call ends November 4, Barry Lieba, who is the responsible AD, has said that they would really like good Gen-ART reviews and are willing to wait until the end of November for them. Although the sooner the reviews come in, the better. :-)

Please let me know if you are interested in taking this work on. If you volunteer, I will take you out of the LC assignment rotation until your httpbis reviews are in.

Thanks!

Jean