From: Christer Holmberg [mailto:christer.holmb...@ericsson.com]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 5:54 AM
To: gen-art@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-cdni-requirements....@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-12

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Document:                         draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-12

Reviewer:                           Christer Holmberg

Review Date:                     18 November 2013

IETF LC End Date:             26 November 2013

IETF Telechat Date:         12 December 2013

might want to address.

Major Issues: None

Minor Issues:

Q_GEN:

The document defines priority of each requirement as either [HIGH], [MED] or
[LOW], which is fine. But, in addition to that, depending on the priority, the
requirement text uses either "shall", "should" or "may".

Wouldn't it be more clean to use consistent terminology (e.g. "shall") in the
actual requirement text, as the priority is anyway indicated separately?

Editorial nits: None