Hi Kathleen,

Personally - I'm not convinced, because the people who would benefit from that
warning are almost certainly not going to be reading this document.

We're already getting a lot of pushback on the size of our document set; we've
often resisted adding advice like this to keep it manageable for implementers N
avoid it becoming a "kitchen sink" spec.

With my chair hat on - what do others think?

Sent from my iPhone