I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq  .

Please resolve any Last Call comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-25
Reviewer: Meral Shirazipour
Review Date: 2013-11-18/2013-12-02
IETF LC End Date: End of November (special deadline)
IESG Telechat date: 2013-12-19

comments.

Major issues:
none

Minor issues:
none

Nits/editorial comments:
Part 4 of:
draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging (82 pages)
draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics (98 pages)
*draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional (27 pages)
draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range (24 pages)
draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache (41 pages)
draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth (18 pages)
draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations (7 pages)
draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations (5 pages)

-[Page 4], Introduction, it would make the draft clearer if we give 1-2 every
day examples of when conditions are used/useful.

-[Page 10], "filesystem"---->"file system"

-General comment: since mostly used with caching, why not considered merging
with part 6?

- [Page 22], Security section, as mentioned in my other reviews, would it be
better to have a separate draft to discuss all security issues related to HTTP?

Best Regards,
Meral

---
Meral Shirazipour