From: Russ Housley
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 1:51 PM
To: draft-ietf-dmm-requirements....@tools.ietf.org
Cc: IESG ; IETF Gen-ART
Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-14

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-14
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2014-02-10
IETF LC End Date: 2014-02-17
IESG Telechat date: Unknown

Major Concerns:  None.

Minor Concerns:  None.

Other Comments:

I think that the Abstract could be more polished.  Some mention of the
anchor point seems desirable.

Spell out acronyms the first time they are used. EPC is an example that
needs to be expanded.