From: Brian E Carpenter [mailto:brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 March 2014 16:21
To: draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements....@tools.ietf.org; General Area
Review Team
Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-07.txt

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may
receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-07.txt
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review Date: 2014-03-18
IETF LC End Date: 2014-03-27
IESG Telechat date:

--------

Minor issues:

The document is scoped for MPLS substrates, but I see very little in it that
requires MPLS. Archtecturally, it is quite general. Was there any consideration
of making it applicable to a non-MPLS substrate?

> 3.4.7.  Scalability
>
>   The solution SHOULD scale at least linearly with the number of Leaf
>   PEs.

I think this should be "at worst linearly".