Good morning/evening,

Thank you very much for the review and comments. A revision of
draft-pal-eidr-urn-01 intended to address them is available at [1].

[1] http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-pal-eidr-urn-02.txt

In particular,

> Would it be possible to create a dummy working
> EIDR that could be used in the RFC?

The EIDR organization wishes to avoid creating a dummy entry that may
show up in searches and/or require special handling, etc...

Instead, in order to avoid any appearance of favoritism, the EIDR for
a very early work ("The Great Train Robbery") is now used as an
example throughout the document.

> Of course it may be that new prefixes are not likely
> to be needed too often and anyway would need a new suffix
> format, in which case this is irrelevant.

New prefixes will not need to be regularly defined.

Let me know if you need additional information.

Best,

-- Pierre