Meral -

Thanx for your review.

From: Meral Shirazipour [mailto:meral.shirazip...@ericsson.com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 5:46 PM
To: draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp....@tools.ietf.org; gen-art@ietf.org
Subject: Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp-01

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may
receive.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp-01
Reviewer: Meral Shirazipour
Review Date: 2014-06-02
IETF LC End Date:   2014-06-03
IESG Telechat date: 2014-06-12

comments.

Nits/editorial comments:
-[Page 5], Section 2, typo , "identifes"-->"identifies"

LES :Corrected.

-[Pages 8, 10, 12],  typo: "sub-TLVss"----->"sub-TLVs"

LES: Corrected.

-[page 6] section 2.2, an example would be useful for:
"
o  The eight bit type is encoded as an unsigned 16 bit integer

LES: I have modified the bullet point to read "The eight bit type is encoded as
an unsigned 16 bit integer where the 8 MSBs are all 0"

o  The eight bit length field is replaced by the 16 bit length field

LES: I am not sure what you expect as an example. Because the length field is
16 bits instead of 8, the length field can take on values greater than 255 - a
point which which is explicitly made in the next bullet. The  numerical value
used in the length field in an Extended TLV is not limited to the values used
in Standard TLVs (<= 255) even when the type is a Standard TLV code point.

"
-[Page 14], Section 5 the sentence could be more readable with the suggested
change:
old:
"
Even when all routers in a given scope support FS PDUs, if not all routers in
   the flooding domain for a given scope support that scope flooding of
   the FS-LSPs may be compromised.
"
suggested:(added ", then")
"
Even when all routers in a given scope support FS PDUs, if not all routers in
   the flooding domain for a given scope support that scope, then flooding of
   the FS-LSPs may be compromised.
"

LES: Accepted

-Suggestion, when reference to [IS-IS] is made, it would be very useful to
point to the right section as well, when possible.

LES: There is not a single section which is applicable to the references. In
most cases there are multiple sections which apply - so I don't think your
suggestion is practical.

   Les

Best Regards,
Meral