Thank you very much for your review, Robert.

>>> http://www.iana.org/assignments/isis-tlv-codepoints/isis-tlv-
>>> codepoints.xhtml
>>> used by a number of standards track RFCs it needs to be a standards track
>>> document.
>>> I don't believe that follows. A BCP could update these documents as well.
>> The registries define the codepoints which are sent on the wire by IS-IS
>> implementations. This is absolutely essential for interoperability. I fail
>> to follow your reasoning that a change to such a registry falls into the BCP
>> bucket.
>>
>> That said, I don't really care about the category - my goal in writing this
>> draft is to satisfy the process requirements to get what amount to editorial
>> changes to the registry done. In this matter I am happy to follow the
>> recommendations from IANA/IESG, Gen-ART, etc. So let's not argue - rather
>> please build consensus with your peers in IANA/IESG as well as the ADs and I
>> will happily agree so long as it accomplishes the original goal.
> Yes - the IESG can steer this at this point.

With regards to the document-as-ps issue, I think we can observe that new or
changed IANA considerations have been done under various document
classifications. I personally can not get worked over whether this is a BCP or
a PS, albeit, as Pete notes, "Slightly weird to have this be Standards Track.”.
I think having the texts clarified as Adrian suggested in his Discuss is
probably the most worthwhile thing we can do here.

jari