From: Christer Holmberg [mailto:christer.holmb...@ericsson.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2015 5:56 AM
To: gen-art@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv....@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-05

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Document:                         draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-05

Reviewer:                           Christer Holmberg

Review Date:                     11 April 2015

IETF LC End Date:             8 April 2015

IETF Telechat Date:         N/A

I only have a couple of minor editorial comments (see below).

Major Issues: None

Minor Issues: None

Editorial nits:

Q1:        In the Introduction, please expand "IS-IS" on first occurrence
(outside the Abstract)

Q2:        In the Introduction, could you add some reference to "IS-IS" on the
first occurrence?