I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-05
    JSON Web Key (JWK) Thumbprint
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 19-June-2015
IETF LC End Date: N/A
IESG Telechat date: N/A

[Note to readers:
This review is provided because the spreadsheet said so. The draft appears not to be in last call yet. Also, this reviewer did not attempt to second-guess the design choices made by the WG. The choices are well-explain, and I understand it to be the WGs job to make them.]

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A