Hi

Sorry about that. I have looked over the draft looking for acronyms that were
not spelled out before use, and I could find only three: AEAD, which is used
unexpanded in the Abstract, but expanded before the next use in the
Introduction. I thought it was acceptable to avoid expansions in the abstract
(although I did expand IKE. The others are “IPsec”, which I think it’s fine to
not expand, and “VPN”, which I agree should have been expanded.

Were there any others?

Yoav