Thanks for your review, Francis!

Can the authors check the comments? Thanks.

With regards to RFC 2119 keywords, if I understand the point correctly,
I wouldn’t worry too much about the appearance of lower case keywords,
if they indeed are meant to be just English and not keywords. That is the
current practice since a long time ago. I don’t think we need additional
text in the document to explain this. However, if there is a case where these
really are meant to be keywords, then they should, I think, be in capital
letters.

Thanks,

Jari