I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review Team
(Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for the IETF
Chair. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.
Document: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-1
Reviewer: Elwyn DaviesReview Date: 2016/01/07IETF LC End Date: IESG Telechat
date: 2015/01/07
review and subsequently.  The updates in this draft have been coordinated with
updates to the contents of the NFSv4.2 drafts
(draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2...) which uses the extra operations defined in
this draft.
Sent from Samsung tablet.