Paul,

Many thanks for a careful reading. (This review raised questions that you could
probably have sent to i...@ietf.org as well, as part of last call.)

And thanks Simon for addressing the questions Paul had!

With respect to the Information status, as explained this is indeed the IETF
tradition. And non-Standards Track in general doesn’t mean that there is no
spec to follow; it means that there’s no current IETF standard or
recommendation in the area. So I think Informational is fine for this doc.

I think most of the other things were resolved, particularly the one about
Integrity. I think the type mismatch is OK, but I had some other issues when
reading through the spec, possibly confusions due to the notation and
identifiers chosen. Will send a Discuss on those, hopefully you can answer or
edit quickly and I can clear.

Jari