Hi, Carlos.

Thanks for the response.

First: a remaining acronym: L2TPv3 needs to be expanded on first use in the Abstract.

Second: Although citations are not allowed in the Abstract, this doesn't prevent explicit RFC numbers in a non-citation form. So, yes, [RFC5880][I-D.draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base] is not allowed but '(RFC 5880, RFC <number allocated to draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base>)' is fine

Finally:
I took a quick look around the various other S-SFD in 'xxx' drafts, of which the IS-IS is already in the RFC Editor queue and see that the 'out of scope' words for the multiple discriminator case appears to be the selected way forwards - so the sentence you added is good.

I am afraid I still can't make much sense of the sentence after it:
When multiple S-BFD discriminators are
   advertised, the mechanism to choose a subset of specific
   discriminator(s) is out of scope for this document.
Something being chosen is a mechanism and this is out of scope...

The form used in the IS-IS draft:
When multiple S-BFD discriminators are
    advertised how a given discriminator is mapped to a specific use case
    is out of scope for this document.
seems clearer to me.

Cheers,
Elwyn