Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC date     Draft
——————————————————————————————————

Francis Dupont    2016-05-23 draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-13

Joel Halpern      2016-05-23  draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-07

Matt Miller   2016-05-24 draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-13

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The updated template is included below.

***PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU THINK I GOT ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE
ASSIGNMENTS.***

The remainder of the assignment list (ignore the dates) looks like this:

Meral Shirazipour 2016-04-29

Paul Kyzivat *    2016-04-29

Pete Resnick *    2016-04-26

Peter Yee *       2016-04-29

Ralph Droms *     2016-05-04

Robert Sparks     2016-05-02

Ron Bonica *      2016-05-04

Roni Even         2016-05-17

Russ Housley *    2016-04-21

Vijay Gurbani *   2016-04-25

Wassim Haddad *   2016-05-09

Fernando Gont -

Thanks,

Peter

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review
Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for
the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just like any other last call
comments.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date: