I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Document:                                      draft-ietf-aqm-pie
Reviewer:                                        Ron Bonica
Review Date:                                  2016-05-19
IETF LC End Date:                          2016-05-04
IETF Telechat Date:                      2016-05-19

It appears to be a reasonable experiment with adaptive queuing. (Full
disclosure: I am not an expert in this area.)

Major Issues: None

Minor Issues: None

Editorial Issues: None