Folks,

I don’t know what to do with this draft.

I’ve read the draft, prompted by Paul’s review. While I can understand most of
what it says, I have to say it is a very difficult read. Probably due to the
large complex system that it is a part of. But, I’ve been thoroughly unable to
convince myself for instance that the draft covers all cases in the
functionality that it describes.

I will check with my AD colleagues on how they perceived the document, and if
they have any guidance on this matter. Stay tuned.

Jari