Hi Thomas,

The responses to my comments almost all look fine to me. Just one point,
on MINOR COMMENT 4 (slide 8):

"Shouldn't this also say that this value MUST NOT be used in operational
networks?"

We've seen many cases over the years of informal values making it into shipped
products... generally a Bad Thing. But with my lack of IEEE802.15.4 expertise,
I really don't know whether it matters in this case. Whatever the WG decides
is good, as long as the point is considered.

I hope the interim goes well, it is too far out of my time zone to attend!

Thanks
   Brian