Stefano,

I won't argue further about the general issues, they are really
between you and the ADs. About this:

>> Minor issue:
>> ------------
>>
>> The text of section 3 doesn't explain what requirements for SPRING it
>> generates. Really it just describes what any IGP will do anyway.
>

> not really. Igp’s compute Dijkstra-based shortest paths. Igp’s do not compute
> repair paths (whatever flavor: dual, parallel, disjoint, etc).

Yes, but that is a comment on DV or SPF algorithms: in principle an IGP could
use other algorithms, should they be invented. Indeed, you refer to "Automated
computation by the IGP."

>> How does that impact SPRING? If there is no impact, please say so!
>

> spring is about source routing and resiliency makes use of source routing.
> Resiliency makes use of source routing through SR.

Right, but you don't state any *requirements* for SPRING that result from this
case,
except the very general statement before section 3.1. Maybe that does translate
into specific requirements, but I don't see how.

   Brian