Hello Eric,

Thanks for the advise.
My reply was to acknowledge that we have seen the review. The "address" was
indeed to answer questions or update the draft.

The draft is on the IESG telechat list of May 25. I think we cannot provide a
new draft before that date and/or answer all of Christers questions.

Best regards, Huub.

⁣Sent from my Nexus 6P ​