I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Document:                       draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-10.txt

Reviewer:                         Christer Holmberg

Review Date:                   2 September 2017

IETF LC End Date:           23 August 2017

IETF Telechat Date:        N/A

that I'd like the authors to address.

Major Issues: None

Minor Issues:

Q1: The Introduction talks about the growing usage of multicast, and the it
begins the list what the document does. But, what is the background and need
for the document? Is there a problem? Are there interoperability issues? At the
end of the section it is said that ways to improve are identified, but it is
unclear exactly what needs to be improved. I think it would be good to say a
few words in the Introduction about the issues and problems.

Editorial Issues:

Q2: The title of section 4 is "Supporting Functionality". That seems a little
strange in my eyes. Supporting functionality of what?