Hi Francis,

I believe your comments are resolved in the -10 version of this draft. I
expect a -11 version to be posted soon with a few other minor improvements.
So, you might want to check the current -10 version or the -11 version when
it is posted.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e...@gmail.com