Date: 06/04/2018  04:15  (GMT+00:00) To: Elwyn Davies <elw...@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Your Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis
Hi Elwyn,
  As I spoke to you during IETF week, the authors of draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis
have addressed your review comments with text changes as well as explanations
in case there are no text changes. Can you take a quick look at the latest rev
to see if there are any open issues? I would like to get this draft approved by
the end of this week. The latest draft is here

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis-12

The issues and the changes are tracked here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yu6-BSV6aWPnhPGxKMPkokSaevjpfzTXe5_98ceoUMU/edit#gid=0

Thanks
Suresh