> On 3 Dec 2019, at 06:52, Meral Shirazipour <meral.shirazip...@ericsson.com>
> wrote:
>
> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review
> Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for the
> IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just like any other last call
> comments.

> <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq
> <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>>.
>
> Document: draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-03
>
> Reviewer: Meral Shirazipour
> Review Date: 2019-12-02
> IETF LC End Date: 2019-12-02
> IESG Telechat date: NA

> issues (I would recommend taking into consideration the comments received on
> the mailing list)

Hi Meral,

Thanks for the review!

> Major issues:
>
> Minor issues:
>
> Nits/editorial comments:
> It would have been interesting to have this draft also mention the
> additional/potential risks for non-web applications. IoT was briefly
> mentioned in Section 3.6. What about other applications? Is there any other
> privacy risks beyond just identifying the content being requested?

It is a good point but nothing really springs to mind in terms of additional
concrete privacy risks I’ve seen documented that have been identified for
non-web applications. There have been various reports of malware using DoH but
they tend to identify attacks that are equally possible with other forms of
encryption…..

Sara.