Hello Vijay

Good point. I suggest to add text in the intro that defines the acronym. The
proposed modified sentence is;
"
In particular, 6LoWPAN ND introduces a unicast host Address Registration
mechanism
that reduces the use of multicast compared to the Duplicate Address Detection
(DAD)
mechanism defined in IPv6 ND.
"

 It will show up with the next revision.