Brian, thanks for your review. I can see where you’re coming from with the
points you raise about migrating versions, but given the nature of this
extension, it seems like an urgent security-related version update is quite
unlikely. Therefore leaving the time scale up to server policy seems ok.

James, thanks for your response. I entered a DISCUSS ballot to chat about the
extensibility with custom events.

Thanks,
Alissa