Hi Dale!

Thanks! See quickly below!

Mirja

> On 6. Dec 2022, at 22:02, Dale Worley via Datatracker <nore...@ietf.org>
> wrote:
>
> Reviewer: Dale Worley
> Review result: Ready

> by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
> like any other last call comments.

> <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
>
> Document:  draft-ietf-shmoo-online-meeting-04
> Reviewer:  Dale R. Worley
> Review Date:  2022-12-06
> IETF LC End Date:  2022-12-13
> IESG Telechat date:  [unknown]

>    This draft is ready for publication as an informational RFC, with
>    the possible exception of the possible nits listed below.
>
> Nits/editorial comments:
>
> 2.  Some History
>
>   participants later indicated in mailing discussion that the period of
>
> "mailing discussion" is an unusual phrase.  Perhaps "mail discussion"
> was intended?
>
>   intensive interims had a greater impact on their calendar than a
>   single plenary meeting week, and in some meeting.
>
> The final "in some meeting" seems to be incomplete and (given the
> context) may be omitting something important.

Yes, we messed something up here in the last revision.

Already fixed here:
https://github.com/mirjak/draft-shmoo-online-meeting/pull/24/files
<https://github.com/mirjak/draft-shmoo-online-meeting/pull/24/files>

> 3.3.  Session/Break Length
>
>   The longer breaks, while extending the day, provided adequate time
>   for "hallway" conversations using online tools, exercise, and meals.
>
> Probably would be clearer as "... adequate time for meals, exercise,
> and "hallway" conversations using online tools."

Done.

> 4.1.  Full vs. limited agenda (and interim meetings)
>
> This section heading and the one for section 4.2 are capitalized
> differently from the rest.  But I expect the Editor will deal with
> that.

Done.

> 4.2.  Flexibility of time usage
>
>   Hackathon for fully online only meetings is usually held in the week
>
> "fully online only" has two modifiers with the same meaning.

Right, we changed that at some point and now use fully online instead online
only; I guess the only was an oversight of that change.

> 4.4.  Experiments
>
>   Furthermore, the IESG SHOULD announce any such experiment in advance,
>   so people can adjust to changes and potentially provide feedback.
>
> I would intensify this as "announce ... well in advance".

Done.

Also changes here:
https://github.com/mirjak/draft-shmoo-online-meeting/pull/26/files
<https://github.com/mirjak/draft-shmoo-online-meeting/pull/26/files>

> 6.2.  Informative References
>
>   [_107-FEEDBACK]
>
> I see that there are a number of references with citation tags that
> have this unusual format.  Verify this is the intended format rather
> than a formatting malfunction.

Yes, not sure why this is. I hope the RPC can fix that…