Thanks Sanjay -

I think there's still some tension to resolve on who has agency in several places. With the description in section 6.2 in mind (particularly at "intended for human consumption", please look again at the places you've changed "client" to "client application". You're still talking in places of having the application do things an application can't do. Only the application developers can do them.

What does it mean for an application to make an educated guess?

How does an application inspect (and make sense of) a home document?

In both of those places, and others, you are talking about humans doing things, not applications.

RjS