Hi Phoebe an all,

Thanks for your support! We are really enthusiastic about this project and
its potential outcome.

We presented the article content on the Spanish-language Wikipedia Village
Pump and several people from the community suggested that we expand the
original thematic approach, that was Argentine women, to all Ibero-American
women. We found it a fantastic idea to increase participation and help
overcoming the lack of information about lots of relevant women who live or
lived in our region, where absolutely all of the Spanish-language Wikipedia
editors come from.

A second modification that was proposed and that we accepted is considering
not only new articles but also significant expansions, from 3x the original
text onwards.

We hope projects like this help tackling the existing gender gap, not only
the systemic bias but also the gender bias regarding active editors. I guess
more than one potential female contributor will perhaps be tempted by the
existence of this kind of proposals.

Cheers,

Leandro Ferrari
Tesorero