I actually would love to follow the reactions of people when you call them
"she" and you're wrong. How would they reply?

Kaldari says he's been called "she" a number of times! :)

Sarah

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM, <carolmoor...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Recently two users I thought were he's turned out to be she's.  And then
> I identified a user with a neutral sounding name as a he - though
> looking again at name, probably is a she.
>
> Then it occurred to me, why assume they are male anyway?
>
> Why not call all neutral user names she from now on?
>
> He is part of she.
> Male is part of female.
> Man is part of woman.
>
> Hmmm... how much "trouble" will I get in if I do it??
>
> Carol in dc

GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for the Wikimedia
Foundation<http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American
Art<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SarahStierch>
and
Sarah Stierch Consulting
*Historical, cultural & artistic research & advising.*