They don't appear to be in any questionable or exploitative situations. I would
like to think you did ask their verbal permission or informed them that they
represent their town on Wikipedia.  I have learned to avoid people in images
without strict permission after having an anthropologist as a mentor :-)

Again, and I believe I have stated that it's content that is "questionable" we
need to be concerned with. This is what guidelines and best practices are for.

Sent via iPhone - I apologize in advance for my shortness or errors! :)