Let's not reinvent the wheel, shall we?

A group like Maggie described already exist - for years - under the name
Wikichix-l (see
http://lists.modernthings.org/listinfo.cgi/wikichix-l-modernthings.org )

Is a mailing list who exist since December
2006<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LSS/foundation-l-archives/2006_12_03-09>and
the sumary of creation was "
*Angela Beesley announced the creation of a mailing
list<http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikichix-l>and
Wiki <http://wikichix.org/> for female WMF-projects editors to discuss
gender bias and ways to make the projects more inviting for women.
Discussion followed on whether this is a positive development, and whether a
number of other divisions will (or should) spring up after this.*"
_____
*Béria Lima*
Wikimedia Portugal <http://wikimedia.pt>
(351) 963 953 042

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer.*