Hi, sorry for being laconic, it wasn't really polite.

I think this list should be only to discute gender-gap within wikimedia
projects overall, not general feminist subjects (nor individual
en-wikipedia articles). I think it should be nice for instance to talk
about "how to respond to sexual harassment occuring within wikimedia
projects ?" "Should we include, in language where "User (female)" "User
(male)" are differents words, different namespaces ? (Same for bureaucrats
and stewards and admins and...).

And I think this list should be international. For instance, in
fr-wikipédia, we have issues with jobs which have different names when
concerning a woman or a man. Like with "marksman" and "maskwoman". I think
this list is really not the place to discuss this, because there is lot and
lot of cultural stuff I should explain before anyone understanding the
issue. (But I talk about this issue in the report Wikimédia France wrote to
the French ministry of French and languages from France.)

I don't know if I'm clear, it's late in my timeline and I'm not use to
write in English (except for computer science reports).

Caroline