Subject:        [Otrs-en-l] Free accounts available from HighBeam Research!
Date:   Wed, 4 Apr 2012 07:14:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Ocaasi Ocaasi <wikioca...@yahoo.com>
To:     otrs-e...@lists.wikimedia.org <otrs-e...@lists.wikimedia.org>

1000 free accounts are available from the internet research database, HighBeam Research. HighBeam has full versions of tens of millions of newspaper articles and journals and should be a big help in adding reliable sources--especially older and paywalled ones--into the encyclopedia. Sign-ups require a 1-year old account with 1000 edits on any Wikipedia. Here's the link to the project page: http://enwp.org/WP:HighBeam (account sign-ups are linked in the box on the right). Sign-up! And, please tell your Wikipedia-friends about the opportunity! Cheers, Ocaasi