Hi there.

I'll go ahead and add it to that list. I had no clue that list even existed.

I don't think the description needs to be too complex. I think just stating that this list is for just what it says it is - people within and beyond the Wikimedia community interested in exploring ways to close the gender gap on Wikipedia and related projects.

-Sarah