Yes, and as my own mom once joked with me, International
Women's Day was two months ago, but thank you for the card!

Hello to the list, I'm a community software developer for Mediawiki,
and a partisan in the fight for equality.  I look forward to
sharing in the culture here, and learning more.

-Adam Wight

sarah.stie...@gmail.com: