On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 2:09 AM, John Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also worth noting, the Danish Wikipedia description of Christiane
> Vejlø (the tweeter) is very similar to that of Mads Christensen, so
> they are in the same sector, as is Christiane's husband, and this
> could have some bearing on how she wrote her piece about Mads.
>
> https://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiane_Vejl%C3%B8

Christiane Vejlø and Mads Christensen are more or less in the same sector
(lifestyle and such); Christiane Vejlø's husband is a stand up comedian.

Regards,
Ole

Disclaimer: I have participated in a social event with Christiane a couple
of years ago. Never met her husband nor Mads.

--
http://palnatoke.org * @palnatoke * +4522934588