I agree!

Pete, Kaldari and others have fought the good fight about that. I think some
Things were developed on Commons and we tried to get more folks involved to no
avail. I can't provide links this second.

I tried my best with model releases (I worked in fashion and photography before
I was a Wikipedian and curator!) but little has seemed to come from it and as
alway - I encourage people to get involved in curating commons of
non-educational content. More voices means more content control.

I had to shift my focus to focus on bringing more women to Wikipedia, which I
hope leads to more curating of content. Don't get me wrong - I think his very
Important!!

Sarah

Sent via iPhone - I apologize in advance for my shortness or errors! :)