Just a quick word of warning... you should expect interference at the " Women's shelter" article from the highly active "men's rights" activists on Wikipedia. They have been pushing the point of view that women's shelters are discriminatory against men, that the women's shelter movement is part of a conspiracy to hide the "true statistics" about male victims of domestic violence, and that women's shelters are just scams to get government money, etc. If the students run into problems, just have them drop a message on the WikiProject Feminism talk page.

Ryan Kaldari